Don’t miss the Homespun Artisan Showcase, holiday shopping on Saturday December 12th, from 12pm – 6:00pm. Vendors are from Santa Barbara and Ojai, the Bay area, L.A., San Diego, and Charlottesville, VA. This special event will be held in the Dos Pueblos Orchid Greenhouse, located on a property rich in Santa Barbara history.
• ERB Jewelry • Kakoon Hand Knits • E.R. Leathergoods • Asher Market / Baby Alpaca throws and scarves
•Ella + Louie / Floral designer making wreathes, etc.
• Sirena Home / Sea glass jewelry • Global Eye / pottery and jewelry • Taiana Designs / Felted scarves and blankets
• Fauxtale / wearable art • Wendy Seskind / leather handbags, clutches and jewelry
• Butterbean Studios / Beans, honey, candles, cards and enamelware • Carla Malloy/ Jam and pickles • Viktoriya Filippova / Raoul textile linens • Daniel Kuttner Designs / furniture, lighting, candlesticks
• P.Lyn Studios / Distinctive pottery • Wren Ceramics • Bella Was Her Name / Jewelry
• Tara Friedensohn Art • Love Heals Jewelry • Moss Botanicals Essential oils
• Brown Sugar Beach / Children’s Clothing • Chapala Farms / Jams and marmalades • Brianna Lamar Jewelry
• Shai Shanti Scarves • Wilderness Workshop Stained Glass • Motley Goods / Leather/canvas backpacks and bags
• Bern Scott Pottery • Leanne Iverson Art • Blanc Creatives / hand forged metal work • Natural Free Jewelry
• Santa Barbara Forge and Iron • Tara Gasparian Jewelry• Blakeney Sanford Art • Lumber Kat Woodwork
Dos Pueblos Orchid
301 La Casa Grande Circle Goleta, CA 93117
Approximately 15 minutes north of SB, just past the Bacara and next door to Dos Pueblos Ranch.
101 N – Exit Dos Pueblos Canyon Rd.
Exit goes straight and curves left under the freeway
At STOP sign continue straight, road veers right and uphill.
At top of hill you’ll see a gate in front of you, go straight and onto a dirt road.
Travel approximately 1/4 mi. until you see the greenhouses.
Call Beth with any questions @ 805-570-9943